Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Random Funniness

Waste Managment


This is a terrible picture. The person who took this picture is a wicked person. The person who would laugh at a picture like this is a thoroughly reprehensible blackguard. If you are pure of heart, with a kind, gentle soul, you will not laugh at this picture. Your breast will heave with righteous indignation and sympathy for this poor exploited child. You will write impassioned emails to Pyzam.com about their wickedness. You will begin an internet revolution to campaign against evil on the web. I've included a link here. Go quickly! Before they pervert the world even more with their foul ways.

Ok - for the rest of you, who LOL'd, LMAO'd, ROFTL'd? Come on, admit it. I LOL'd so hard I QRSTUVWXYZ'd.

11 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I do have to admit there are some ugly children out there. But couldn't we at least feed them to animals or something? This picture seems such a waste.

Precie said...

I didn't laugh...but I wasn't outraged either...In my cynical little brain, my first thought was "Total PhotoShop job."

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

HA! Charles! You made me snort diet coke up my nose!

Precie - yeah definitely photoshopped - but so funny.

pacatrue said...

As Danny Glover said in the movie Silverado, "that ain't right; I'm tired of what ain't right."

The Anti-Wife said...

I laughed.

So shoot me!

Lisa said...

"Feed them to animals" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm going straight to hell with Charles!

Anonymous said...

I laughed. Well, chuckled. Then laughed when I read about feeding them to the animals.

SzélsőFa said...

I must be joining your wicked group :)))

Tyhitia Green said...

LOL@ Charles! :*)

Ello,
It was funny. Charles's is funny too! :*)

Cakespy said...

I'm with Charles on this one. ;-)

J. L. Krueger said...

I'll admit it...I laughed too!

But then, I don't expect to do anything but laugh when I visit!