Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Book Roast

I was supposed to post this earlier but as everyone should know by now, I've got a serious case of the stupids. So here I am with news that everyone has already seen but which I shall faithfully broadcast because Chris and Blogless are good friends who would make merciless fun of me if I forgot. So please everyone stop by Book Roast. It's a very cool concept. Just go there and you shall see.

There'd be a cool Book Roast badge right about here but for some reason I couldn't snatch the $%*&*##@!!! badge off their blog so I compromised.

Book Club Roast Turkey

See, how clever I can be?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...The photo collage is very rebus-esque of you.

laughingwolf said...

lol

next week at the br should be good, chris always does a superb job :)

Chris Eldin said...

AHAHAHAHHA!!!
Thanks Ello!
A customer from your site just came over. This is working nicely!
:-)

Patti said...

turkey!

Melissa Amateis said...

Cool concept. Can't wait to see the "roasting" commence.

Larramie said...

You top them on creative style, Ello!

Robin S. said...

This is gonna be so much fun - and it's a great idea!

Charles Gramlich said...

I see food.

Bernita said...

Books a la carte.

Mary Witzl said...

That's good. I managed to put a link to Book Roast on my blog, but I can't do all that fancy stuff with pictures unless I've got my kids to help me.

Pathetic, really.