Friday, September 26, 2008

Another meme...

The lovely Kim Kasch has tagged me with the following meme:

1. What are your nicknames?

Ello, E, Ell, Boss.

2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on?

None. I only like to watch the pain and suffering of my fellow man, I don't actually want to participate in it!

3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?

On VHS - The Princess Bride. On DVD - Gladiator.

4. What is your favorite scent?

Clean.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?

That's for me to know and Da Man to never never find out!!

6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?

Spain

7. Do you trust easily?

I'm from New York. Does that answer this question?

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

I'm a thinker not an actor.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Da Man has yet to bring up the desk for the girls to do their homework on. It is now going on over a year and I am at the end of my patience. I'm thinking of fraying all of his fishing line at strategic spots.

10. Do you have a good body image?

Only when I look at my feet.

11. What is your favorite fruit?

Mangoes and cherries - even though I'm terribly allergic to cherries I love them to death and eat them through my swollen lips and tongue.

12. What websites do you visit daily?

Lately I'm not on anything daily, which is good because I'm busy. It's been crazy busy for me and I am missing out on all my favorite spots!

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Oh they are so good!

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Awesome lady with a beautiful soul - you can see it in her posts and in her smile.

15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones, cause it's my ringtone!

16. What's your favorite item of clothing?

My jeans.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Actually, no. I'm not a marshmallow fan and there's no chocolate!

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?

If no one was standing anywhere near it, I'd grab it and do a little Woo Hoo I found money happy dance. If someone was standing right near me, I'd ask them if they dropped any money and see if they can tell me which president is on it. If they say the wrong president, even if it is their money, I get to keep it cause they're an idiot.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

My laptop.

20. What should you be doing right now?

Revising. Alright, alright! I'm going!

No tags! But do share...

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm on an oreo kick myself. but the fudge filled kind.

Lana Gramlich said...

I'm on the Ferrero-Rocher diet these days, myself. :)

Patti said...

oh man, i forgot about rice crispy treats.

must. have.

Travis Erwin said...

I'm thinking of fraying all of his fishing line at strategic spots.

THAT'S JUST WRONG!

pacatrue said...

I did this meme over on my blog.

Steve Malley said...

Our hundreds are pink and red, with a famous scientist on the front and a bird on the back.

I giggle on those rare occasions I see one...