There were quite a lot of entries that inspired leakage. All were funny. And I thank you all for entering and making me and anyone else who popped by laugh.
I originally picked number 32 to win.
32. "And if you lean real close and wait a minute, you will be able to enjoy Beethoven's Fifth Symphony...... Yes, come a little closer..... Any moment now."
-- Anonymouse 32
It was exactly my kind of humor and had me snorting soda out my nose. But then as I announced to Da Man who I had chosen to win, I had to disqualify it since it was his! He and I have the same exact sense of humor. I told him he couldn't enter, he told me it was a work colleague's entry. I should have been suspicious. He is moping as he thought he could win the prize and then turn around and give it back to me for my birthday. Now you see why I'm still waiting for that diamond anniversary ring...
And so my very next close runner up choice is the winner. May I have a drum roll please...
3. Why, yes Gladys, it is your best side, but your breath is atrocious from this angle.
- Merry Monteleone, Mom and More
Congratulations Merry! First prize and a box of Depends is all yours!
And of course, Reader's choice award goes to.......
9. No, for the last time! It does NOT look like the Virgin Mary!
- Blogless Troll, Underneath the Bridge
Blogless won with 28% of the popular vote, Da Man close behind with 20% and Merry with 17%.
Please join me in congratulating Merry and Blogless. And can you both please let me know what is the best email address to which I can email you your prizes.
Thanks again to everyone for playing!