Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and another random funny!

Today we were at Nordstroms looking for shoes when the girls spotted a beautiful fancy coat with a fur collar and fur ringed sleeves and a fur muff. The girls oooohed and aaaaahed and then Youngest rubbed the muff against her cheek and shouted out:

"It's so soft! It's made from kittens!!!" she said in an excited shout.

I know that the PETA folks would be really angry about a comment like that, but boy did that crack me up!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates! Lucky for me my lazy butt is not cooking! I shall be eating alot instead!

17 comments:

Patti said...

~wiping monitor off~

kittens!

Rick said...

That is such dark humor, but so right on!

McKoala said...

ah, the vision in my mind...

spyscribbler said...

Awww, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, Ello!

Smittenly Written said...

Love It!!!! :) I can't stop chuckling!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! And yes...three cheers for eating with no cooking required!!! :)

Kim Kasch said...

Very Cruella Deville'ish

Love it!

JaneyV said...

HeHe! I knew there was a good reason for cats!

Happy Thanksgiving!

pacatrue said...

If she thinks that's great, she should try kitten stew.

moonrat said...

i made white trash food--death by chocolate and cream cheese taco dip!! i'll show those gourmet filipinos who's, umm, white trash!!

happy thanksgiving :)

jason evans said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ello!

Conduit said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Charles Gramlich said...

"It's made from Kittens." That's going to be my mantra for a while.

cindy said...

haha! happy thanksgiving, ell! my goal is to NEVER have to EVER cook a thanksgiving meal. EVER! =)

March to the Sea said...

heheheh..good stuff.

Lana Gramlich said...

Bwah ha ha! Priceless!

J. L. Krueger said...

Hilarious! I love your girls!

Lianne said...

She might be right about the kittens. Have you heard about China fur? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4IE4_RUbc0