Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Congratulations to Stuart Neville aka Conduit!

Blogging buddy and exceptionally talented writer Stuart Neville, whose pieces of short fiction have left me speechless in amazement, has landed himself an agent. Uber agent Nat Sobel of Sobel Weber Associates, New York. You know the guy who represents James Ellroy and Richard Russo? He is now representing Stuart Neville among his list of elite writers and let me tell you, Stuart can hold his on there, that's how talented he is.

Congratulations Stuart! I had no doubts that you would get an agent and I am so thrilled for you!

congratulations

7 comments:

Tyhitia Green said...

I have to go over and congratulate him. :*)

Patti said...

love to share in news like this. congrats!

Charles Gramlich said...

Is that the cat that ate the canary smile? Looks more like he ate the best mushrooms money can buy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stuart! A great achievement.

Josephine Damian said...

Ello: thanks for getting the word out. Cute kitty.

Mom: I'll have to add comment whore to my list right under "friends whore on myspace." lol

Anonymous said...

*snort* at charles's comment.

MominScrubs - we heart comment whores. I'll go over and check that out right away! :)

Okay, I was a little surprised Conduit didn't have an agent. So now I have to go through and see who else does and doesn't. And I think we should place bets on who gets one next.

JaneyV said...

Thanks for the link. I spent an hour there yesterday being amazed at the wonderful writing.

It's brilliant news!